Are you interested in guest posting for The Home Fit Freak? Great!
We’re always on the lookout for great contributors, so if you’d like to contribute content to THFF, then please get in touch using the email below.
What we’re looking for
Our focus is mainly on home fitness and exercise, and we’re happy to accept guest posts on all things relating to this topic. Really, the only contributions we won’t accept are those that relate to commercial, membership-based gyms (e.g., best exercises to do in the gym, most useful gym machines, etc.).
Ultimately, the key is high-quality, engaging content, which can be delivered in a variety of different formats: Blog posts (written articles and guest posts), infographics, and videos are all ok. We’ll consider anything that provides value to our audience.
If you wish to contribute a guest post to THFF, then please pitch the idea first. Don’t just send something without checking the idea with us, because we won’t publish it. It doesn’t have to be onerous. Just tell us what your content idea is and why you think it will add value to our readers.
If we accept your idea, please ensure you do a few simple things:
- Make guest posts at least 1000 words long.
- Ensure your English is perfect. Grammar and spelling should all be spot-on. If we have to make corrections, we’ll discard the contribution.
- Only submit unique contributions. The work should be your own – we will check.
- If you submit an infographic, include a brief description.
We reserve the right to:
- Make changes to content to align more closely with our preferred style and subject-matter.
- Share contributions on our social pages. We’ll credit you and your website where appropriate.
If you are interested in contributing, please contact us at:
We’ll do our best to respond within 2 days.